Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumCrafts: Let's ChatIntroduce Yourself
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to Craft My Faith! Please introduce your self in this thread….

I am Lori (of Lori Imel Designs). I have been crafting most of my life. When I try a new craft, it does not take me long, before I am tweaking and then eventually I am making my own. Since 2006 I have been designing digital scrapbook kits, hybrid, Word Art and this last year – digital planner stickers and the planners. Since I am not defined by one craft (I knit, sometimes crochet, in the evenings), I decided to start this site. I also wanted to have a site where we could encourage each other online, as we share our faith.

My hubby and I have been married almost 36 years, and we have 9 children + a SIL, DIL and 2 grandkids. I have been homeschooling our kids for almost 30 years – our youngest will be 13 soon. So life is always busy. My parents have lived with us for about 10 years now, currently there are 10 of us in our house.

I do most of my digital designs on my iPad Pro. I have a Cricut Maker, saving a Cricut Explorer for my daughter to use. We have made t-shirts and a lot of other things and gifts.

As a digital scrapbook designer, my motto has been “A Little Bit of God in Every Layout”, I have recently changed that to “project”. So that is what this site is about – Crafting our Faith. Sharing a bit of what God is doing in our lives in the crafts that we make. Whether it is sharing a Scripture verse, Biblical quote, Christian symbol or even just praying over the recipient as you are making it. It is about sharing what God has done and is continuing to do in our lives!!!

I can’t wait to get to know you better!!!